Website Bi-County Community Action Programs, Inc.
Who you are:
- You have basic kitchen skills and a commitment to sanitation and safety.
- You can do physical tasks like standing, carrying trays and cleaning work areas.
- You enjoy working with others.
A day in the life:
- You will assist with food planning and preparation, cleaning of dishes and the kitchen facility; and delivery and retrieval of food under supervision of the Head Cook.
- You’ll provide backup for the Head Cook and may receive orders of food/supplies and stock shelves, and help direct work of the kitchen assistant.
- Minimum job requirements include the ability to follow written and verbal instructions. Prior experience working in a commercial kitchen setting is preferred, but not required.
- You must have a strong commitment to BI-CAP’s values of collaboration, innovation, compassion, diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Applicants must pass a DHS Background Study and must meet DHS & MN Rule 3 licensing requirements.
You’ll be eligible for a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to make a difference in the community.
Part-time, 28 hours/week, 10-month school year starting August 29, 2022. Starting at $13.90/hr.