Website Bi-County Community Action Programs, Inc.
Bi-County Community Action Programs, Inc. (BI-CAP) is seeking an Education-Family Service Manager in Bemidji, MN.
Who you are:
· You have strong leadership skills and knowledge of early childhood curriculum and assessment.
· You have experience and passion in supporting the enrolled families to reach their goals.
· You are organized, detail oriented, and have great written and oral communication skills.
· You have solid computer skills; you are comfortable with technology and records management.
· You’re personable and good at building working relationships with others; you can motivate staff to achieve goals.
· You work well independently and have decision-making skills. You are creative at problem-solving.
A day in the life:
· You will lead staff in using curriculum and assessment tools to meet program goals and objectives.
· You will support Family Service staff to ensure recruitment of children and family engagement.
· You’ll keep current with research, evidence-based practices and policies in early childhood education and family support .
· You will supervise and oversee staff, providing feedback, coaching, mentoring and formal employee reviews.
· You’ll coordinate home-based, center-based and family support observations.
· You’ll monitor program performance, licensing regulations and cooperative agreements to make sure standards are met.
· You’ll approve and monitor assigned budget and expenditures.
· A bachelor’s or advanced degree in early childhood education; or a bachelor’s or advanced degree and equivalent coursework in early childhood education with early education teaching experience.
· Requires a minimum of four years of supervisory and leadership experience.
· You must have a strong commitment to BI-CAP’s values of collaboration, innovation, compassion, diversity, equity and inclusion.
· Applicants must pass a DHS Background Study and meet DHS & MN Rule 3 licensing requirements.
Wage and benefits:
· You’ll be eligible for a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to make a difference in the community.
· Salaried position. $53,164 + annually, depending on qualifications.
Apply online at: https://www.vscyberhosting3.com/bicap/Careers.aspx?req=2022-BDJ-032
To apply for this job please visit www.vscyberhosting3.com.