Eliminate Poverty - Empower Families - Engage Communities
Our Head Start Division continues to seek an amazing candidate for the following position:
Food Service Support – *Recruitment incentive & consistent daytime schedule!
Responsible for providing food service to Head Start children, families, and staff. To meet all food preparation, food service, production, and sanitation standards according to Head Start performance standards and regulations of OHS, CACFP, the city of Moorhead, and the MN State Department of Health.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent
· Certification or willingness to obtain certification in Food Management
· One to two years’ work experience in food production is desired
· Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 virus by first day of employment
· Valid Driver’s Licenses
· Knowledge of children’s nutritional needs, Child Food Programs and Head Start standards
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Awareness of/empathy for issues relating to culturally diverse and low-income families
· Must have good organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and be proficient in the use of a computer
Position open until filled! Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Please note: to apply for this position, you must apply through our jobs portal at http://caplp.org/careers.html and click on VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS. Only applications submitted through this portal will be considered for this position.
* The successful candidate filling this position will receive a $1,000 Recruitment Incentive payment. The incentive will be paid as a lump sum payment upon completion of a 6-month service period with CAPLP and with a performance review rate of “fully competent”. Failure to fulfill the expectations and duties of the position shall terminate any agreed upon Recruitment Incentive and may warrant reimbursement of the incentive.
Hires based upon Background Check, Favorable Driving Record, & Background Investigation
For a complete job description and to apply, visit our web site at www.caplp.org., navigate to the “Careers” tab and then click on “VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS”. If this is the first time you have applied for a position with CAPLP, you will need to create a new Username and Password.
You may also submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources CAPLP
891 Belsly Boulevard
Moorhead, MN 56560
ALL JOBS HAVE MERIT, BUT YOUR JOB CAN HAVE MEANING
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com