Eliminate Poverty - Empower Families - Engage Communities
Our Economic Empowerment Division and Child Care Aware team seek an amazing individual for the following position:
Regional Child Care Support Coordinator – full-time, 40 hours per week
Recruit, retain, and support new child care programs by providing technical assistance, coaching, and connection to resources. Collaborate with local community partners in the 9 counties of West Central Minnesota (Region 4) to respond to regional child care needs. Serve as a supervisor and lead within the CAPLP Child Care Aware Team. The employee’s primary duty includes the exercise of discretion and independent judgement.
This position requires travel throughout West Central Minnesota and may warrant a home-based office. Applicants may reside within one of the 9 service area counties (Becker, Clay, Douglas, Grant, Otter Tail, Pope, Stevens, Traverse, or Wilkin).
· Bachelor’s or A.A. degree in child development, early childhood education, or related field; or specialized training (such as a CDA)
· Practical experience working directly with young children in an early childhood setting
· Knowledge of Minnesota Rule 2 and/or Rule 3 child care licensing regulations
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
· Ability to work independently and within a flexible schedule. Some evening and weekends may be required
· Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus by first day of employment
· Must hold a valid driver’s license, current insurance coverage if using own vehicle, and be able to arrange own transportation to meet with clients and conduct business within the service delivery area
· Experience working in a licensed child care facility
DEADLINE TO APPLY – by noon on Thursday, December 9th, 2021
Hires based upon Background Check, Favorable Driving Record, & Background Investigation
For a complete job description and to apply, visit our web site at www.caplp.org., navigate to the “Careers” tab and then click on “VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS”. If this is the first time you have applied for a position with CAPLP, you will need to create a new Username and Password.
You may also submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources CAPLP
891 Belsly Boulevard
Moorhead, MN 56560
ALL JOBS HAVE MERIT, BUT YOUR JOB CAN HAVE MEANING