Our Head Start Division is recruiting two outstanding individuals for the following position:
HOME VISITOR/FAMILY ADVOCATE – 2 full-time positions!
Coach parents to plan and implement home learning experiences for children that advance their cognitive, physical, social and emotional development. Support families in accessing necessary resources, completing program requirements, setting and achieving goals, and engaging in their child’s education.
· AA or bachelor’s or advanced degree in Early Childhood Education (official transcript required), or a degree in a related field, preferred Home-Based CDA
· Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
· Valid driver’s license
· Prefer 1-year experience in Early Childhood setting
· Past Head Start experience helpful
· Skill at guiding and facilitating parent groups or willingness to learn
· Ability to build relationships, problem solve and resolve conflicts
· Excellent oral, written and computer skills for communicating and tracking work data
· Ability to determine workload priorities, meet deadlines, and to work independently as well as in a team environment
DEADLINE to apply is Monday, November 29th, 2021, at Noon
** Please note: to apply for this position, you must apply through our jobs portal at http://caplp.org/careers.html and click on VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS. Only applications submitted through this portal will be considered for this position. **
Hires based upon Background Check, Favorable Driving Record, & Background Investigation
For a complete job description and to apply, visit our web site at www.caplp.org., navigate to the “Careers” tab and then click on “VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS”. If this is the first time you have applied for a position with CAPLP, you will need to create a new Username and Password.
You may also submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources CAPLP
891 Belsly Boulevard
Moorhead, MN 56560
ALL JOBS HAVE MERIT, BUT YOUR JOB CAN HAVE MEANING