Lakes & Pines CAC
Make a difference in the lives of children
as a Lead Center Teacher
at Lakes and Pines’ Head Start Center in Cloquet
We are hiring for a Lead Center Teacher in the Lakes and Pines’ Head Start Center located in Cloquet. We are seeking a dedicated and caring person to join our team as a Lead Center Teacher. Lead Center Teachers are responsible for implementing activities and educational opportunities that provide for children’s individual achievement. Responsibilities also include the direct supervision of the Co-Teacher and Assistant Classroom Teacher, and for the day to day operation of the site.
We are excited to offer you:
· Medical, dental and life insurance
· Retirement with up to 5% match after meeting enrollment requirements
· Vacation and sick leave
· 12 paid holidays per year (including 1 floating holiday)
· Work mileage reimbursement at the current government rate
· Education reimbursement opportunities for approved education plans and also many professional development opportunities
· Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, or an Associate’s Degree in a related field and coursework equivalent to a major relating to Early Childhood Education with experience teaching preschool aged children
· Must be Teacher qualified under DHS Rule #3
· Must have experience working with preschool aged children
For information, job description, and application contact Lakes and Pines C.A.C., Inc. at 1700 Maple Avenue East, Mora, MN 55051-1227; (320) 679-1800 x138 or www.lakesandpines.org. Reasonable accommodations made upon request. Minorities, women, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Lakes and Pines is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants are required to complete an agency application.
Application deadline is June 1, 2021 at 12:00 pm.