Website Lakes & Pines CAC
It’s not “work”
if you love what you do
Lakes and Pines’ Head Start is seeking two amazing people to fill the position of Assistant Classroom Teacher at the Head Start Center located in Cloquet. Assistant Classroom Teachers not only work directly with children and families, they complete a lot of behind the scenes work. They are professionals who work in a collaborative team to complete lesson plans, ensure screening deadlines are met and attend meetings. Complete job description available upon request.
We are excited to offer you:
· Medical, dental and life insurance
· Retirement with up to 5% match after meeting enrollment requirements
· Vacation and sick leave
· 13 paid holidays per year (including 1 floating holiday)
· Work mileage reimbursement at the current government rate
· Education reimbursement opportunities for approved education plans and also many professional development opportunities
· Position requires a Preschool CDA within two years of hire – Lakes and Pines provides training opportunities to obtain this certification.
· Must have experience working with preschoolers and be willing to work with families and children in classroom settings, be sensitive to the lifestyles and needs of low-income clientele, and must be a team player.
For information, job description, and application contact Lakes and Pines C.A.C., Inc., 1700 Maple Avenue East, Mora, MN 55051-1227; (320) 679-1800 x138 or www.lakesandpines.org. Lakes and Pines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations made upon request. Minorities, women, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. All applicants are required to complete an agency application. Application deadline is October 29, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.
*Substitute opportunities also available – please contact Lakes and Pines for additional information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org