Website Lakes & Pines CAC
Lakes and Pines has an opening for a
Early Childhood Resource Coach II
As an Early Childhood Resource Coach you will
· Be the primary contact with Pine County Health and Human Services to facilitate coordination of referrals and services to families throughout Pine County
· Conduct home visits and work directly with parents to provide resources and outreach opportunities
· Connect parents to services to help relieve chronic stressors that are interfering with the parent’s ability to meet their family’s needs
We are excited to offer you
· Medical, dental and life insurance.
· Retirement with up to 5% match after meeting enrollment requirements.
· Vacation and sick leave.
· 13 paid holidays per year (including 1 floating holiday).
· Work mileage reimbursement at the current government rate.
· Education reimbursement opportunities for approved education plans and also many professional development opportunities.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in a field related to human service, social work, mental health or education. Must understand and follow data privacy laws and maintain civil rights of the families and children being served. Must be highly organized and have the ability to work independently. Requires a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
For information, job description, and application contact Lakes and Pines C.A.C., Inc. at 1700 Maple Avenue East, Mora, MN 55051-1227; (320) 679-1800 x138 or www.lakesandpines.org. Reasonable accommodations made upon request. Minorities, women, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Lakes and Pines is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants are required to complete an agency application.
Application deadline is September 13, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.