Website Lakes & Pines CAC
Lakes and Pines Head Start has openings for
0-5 Home Visitors for multiple locations
As a 0-5 Home Visitor you will make a difference in the lives of others by:
· Helping families with goal setting and resource acquisition to support their efforts towards self-reliance
· Assisting children and families with school readiness activities co-planned with parents to prepare them for school during weekly home visits and regular socializations
We are excited to offer you:
· Medical, dental and life insurance
· Retirement with up to 5% match after meeting enrollment requirements
· Vacation and sick leave
· 13 paid holidays per year (including 1 floating holiday)
· Work mileage reimbursement at the current government rate
· Education reimbursement opportunities for approved education plans and also many professional development opportunities
· Requires a minimum of a Home Visiting Child Development Associate (CDA) credential, or equivalent coursework as part of an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
· Must have experience working with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers
· Willingness to work with parents and children in home and classroom setting
· Be sensitive to the lifestyles and needs of low-income clientele
· Must be a team player
· Requires a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
For information, job description, and application contact Lakes and Pines C.A.C., Inc. at 1700 Maple Avenue East, Mora, MN 55051-1227; (320) 679-1800 x138 or www.lakesandpines.org. Reasonable accommodations made upon request. Minorities, women, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Lakes and Pines is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants are required to complete an agency application.
Application deadline is December 1st, 2021 at 12:00 pm.