Website Lakes & Pines CAC
Program Data Systems Specialist
As a Program Data Systems Specialist you will
· Provide day-to-day program software and database support for users in a variety of work environments.
· Maintain and oversee the program’s tracking software, including securities, data collection, data entry, data management and generation of reports and other computer output for the department.
· Build relationships through networking with other agencies who utilize the same software.
· Create and run reports while ensuring reporting accuracy.
· Provide support to program and agency secretarial staff.
· Provide new hire orientation on the program software and database.
We are excited to offer you
· Starting salary range $18.25/hour
· Medical, dental and life insurance.
· Retirement with 5% match after meeting enrollment requirements.
· Vacation and sick leave.
· 13 paid holidays per year (including 1 floating holiday).
· Work mileage reimbursement at the current government rate.
· Education reimbursement opportunities for approved education plans and also many professional development opportunities.
· High School Diploma or equivalency required, in addition to two years’ experience in data entry or a related area with knowledge of Computer Database Systems.
· Must have administrative, organizational, and planning abilities.
· Must possess a high level of confidentiality.
· Ability to communicate in a professional manner with staff who have varying skill levels with computer programs and databases.
For information, job description, and application contact Lakes and Pines C.A.C., Inc., 1700 Maple Avenue East, Mora, MN 55051-1227; (320) 679-1800 x138 or www.lakesandpines.org. Reasonable accommodations made upon request. Minorities, women, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Lakes and Pines is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are required to complete an agency application. Application deadline is January 14, 2022 at 12:00 p.m.