Website Lakes & Pines CAC
Head Start Child Care Partnership Teacher
Center located in Pine City, Office located in Mora
As a Child Care Partnership Teacher you will make a difference in the lives of children and families by
· Implementing a classroom environment for up to twelve preschool children in conjunction with a community-based child care program
· Providing classroom supervision
· Conducting parent-teacher conferences for enrolled families
· Providing families with follow up activities to be completed at home
· Ensuring requirements for each enrolled child are met based on the requirements set in the Head Start Program Performance Standards
We are excited to offer you
· Medical, dental and life insurance.
· Retirement with up to 5% match after meeting enrollment requirements.
· Vacation and sick leave.
· 13 paid holidays per year (including 1 floating holiday).
· Work mileage reimbursement at the current government rate.
· Education reimbursement opportunities for approved education plans and also many professional development opportunities.
· Associate’s degree or higher in Early Childhood Education (An Associate’s degree in a related field with coursework equivalent to a major relating to Early Childhood Education with experience teaching pre-school aged children may be considered)
· Must be teacher qualified under DHS Rule #3 and have experience working with preschool children
· Must have ability to work with parents and children in the classroom and home environments
· Must be able to relate to and manage children on an individual and group basis
For information, job description, and application contact Lakes and Pines C.A.C., Inc. at 1700 Maple Avenue East, Mora, MN 55051-1227; (320) 679-1800 x138 or www.lakesandpines.org. Reasonable accommodations made upon request. Minorities, women, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Lakes and Pines is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants are required to complete an agency application.
Application deadline is October 29, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org