Website Lakes & Prairies Community Act
ALL JOBS HAVE MERIT, BUT YOUR JOB CAN HAVE MEANING!
Great Benefits and an awesome Earned Time policy – $18.89 per hour
Provide supportive services to households experiencing homelessness or a housing crisis. Assist households to increase housing stability by helping them navigate the housing system including linking households to mainstream resources and connecting them with housing supports in the community.
· Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Human Service-related field
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to work independently and to work with families and individuals in crisis situations
· Experience working with adults with mental illness
· Minnesota Social Work license
· Certification or familiarity with Homestretch training, asset training resources, financial literacy curriculums and community and small business resources
DEADLINE to apply is Tuesday August 3, 2021, at Noon
EOE/AAE – Hires based upon Background Check, Favorable Driving Record and Background Investigation
Click “View Current Openings” and then “Apply for Job,” create a profile and apply through the portal. You may also submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
CAPLP, 715 11th Street N. Suite 402, Moorhead, MN 56560