Website Lakes & Prairies Community Action (CAPLP)
We eliminate poverty by empowering families/engaging communities
ALL JOBS HAVE MERIT, BUT YOUR JOB CAN HAVE MEANING
· CDA or Associate degree in child development, early childhood, family science, human-services, or related field
· Proficiency in at least one other language common to the local New American communities (i.e., Somali, Swahili, or Arabic)
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
· Ability to work independently and within a flexible schedule. Some evening and weekends may be required.
· Must hold a valid driver’s license, current insurance coverage if using own vehicle, and be able to arrange transportation to meet with clients and conduct business within the service delivery area.
· Bachelor’s degree in child development, early childhood education, or related field.
DEADLINE to apply is Thursday, April 15, 2021, at Noon – EOE/AAE
Hires based upon Background Check, Favorable Driving Record and Background Investigation
For a complete job description and to apply, visit our web site at www.caplp.org., navigate to the “Careers” tab and then “VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS”. If this is the first time you have applied for a position with CAPLP, you will need to create a new Username and Password. You may also submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: CAPLP Human Resources
715 11th Street N. Suite 402
Moorhead, MN 56560