Website MAHUBE-OTWA CAP, INC
Community Action Agency
Detroit Lakes and Mahnomen, MN
MAHUBE-OTWA is continuously taking applications for caring individuals, with a strong independent initiative and excellent attendance to work in our Head Start Center as a Teacher Assistant. Your workdays will be filled with education, laughter, art, stories, hugs and so much more. Go home each day having had fun at work and feeling like you made a difference!
Schedule: Day Shift, Monday – Friday, Full Time Seasonal with summer layoff
Work Remotely: No
Location(s): Multiple Locations
Benefits: Health & Dental Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, PTO and more…
· HS Diploma (or GED) plus Technical/Vocational certificate. CDA and 1 to 3 years working with low-income families and/or young children preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
· Must be willing to attain CDA.
· Knowledge of early childhood development and developmentally appropriate activities.
· Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions and correspondence.
· Basic math skills
· Ability to apply common sense solutions in standardized situations.
· Must have the ability to work in a positive, cooperative manner with staff and parents.
· Must have valid drivers’ license. Must have or be willing to obtain a CDL within 6 months of start date.
· DHS NetStudy clearance required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.comAll9e03ecb2-f090-4d1f-b2df-527c86db3eaaMahube-Otwa