Website MAHUBE-OTWA CAP, INC
Community Action Agency
MAHUBE-OTWA is actively recruiting Family Coaches. We are seeking passionate individuals to help us strengthen our communities by supporting, empowering, and advocating for others. Partner with program staff and community resources to provide a continuum of services to children and families living in poverty from culturally diverse backgrounds offering them the opportunity to reach self-sufficiency. Identify strengths and barriers as well as individual needs, formulate a plan of action, and provide assistance in accessing and coordinating services to meet each family’s needs.
Pay: $22.12 – $23.63 DOQ
Schedule: Day Shift, Monday – Friday
Remote Work: Partially Remote, Travel within our 5 county area required
Location(s): Multiple work locations available – Detroit Lakes, MN; Park Rapids, MN; Fergus Falls, MN; Wadena, MN; Mahnomen, MN
Benefits: Health & Dental Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, PTO and more..
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Four (4) year degree (BA or BS) in Human Services or related field required, or a combination of education and experience. At least one year working directly with families and children in human services strongly preferred.
- Must have knowledge of family systems (including children, youth, parents, seniors, and chosen family), the impact of historical and contemporary inequities, and trauma-informed practices.
- Must be familiar with community resources to support a wide range goals; sobriety, education, employment, health and wellness, and financial literacy.
- Exceptional professionalism required with staff, clients and all stakeholders.
- Must be able to develop and maintain relationships which encourage families to talk comfortably about their setbacks, accomplishments, and goals. Must be able to use a person-centered approach to assess individual and family strengths, develop plans, and coordinate needed services.
- Must understand the impact of adverse childhood experiences, child development, and appropriate interventions.
- Must be able to engage in problem resolution, assess need/problem objectively, and manages crisis situations.
Ability to be resourceful, flexible, adaptable, and demonstrate commitment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be able and willing to make home visits.
- Must be able to honor private/confidential information.
- Must have valid drivers’ license and must pass Background Study.
Why join the MAHUBE-OTWA family?
Be part of our team of passionate, purpose-driven colleagues who believe in our Agency values – Client Focused, Community Minded and Resourceful. Help us achieve our Mission to empower people to achieve self-sufficiency. Make a lasting impact in the fight against poverty and homelessness. Make a difference in the lives of others. Help us deliver tangible results that empower people and strengthen our communities.
A COMPLETED AGENCY APPLICATION IS REQUIRED
DOWNLOAD AT WWW.MAHUBE.ORG
Email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail To:
MAHUBE-OTWA Community Action Partnership, Inc.
1125 West River Road, P.O. Box 747
Detroit Lakes, MN 56502
Accepting Applications Until Position is Filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com