Website MAHUBE-OTWA CAP, INC
Community Action Agency
MAHUBE-OTWA is hiring caring individuals, with a strong independent initiative and excellent attendance to work in our Head Start Centers as Teacher Assistants. Your workdays will be filled with education, laughter, art, stories, hugs and so much more. Go home each day having had fun at work and feeling like you made a difference!
Eligible applicants will have a passion for educating young minds and be availability for full time work.
**To Apply an Agency Application is Required**
Pay: $18.89 – $20.40
Schedule: Day Shift, Monday – Friday, Full Time Seasonal with reduced hours and/or layoff in summer months
Work Remotely: No
Location(s): Detroit Lakes and Park Rapids, MN
Benefits: Health & Dental Insurance, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, PTO and more…
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
· HS Diploma (or GED) plus Technical/Vocational certificate. CDA and 1 to 3 years working with low-income families and/or young children preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
· Must be willing to attain CDA.
· Knowledge of early childhood development and developmentally appropriate activities.
· Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions and correspondence.
· Basic math skills
· Ability to apply common sense solutions in standardized situations.
· Must have the ability to work in a positive, cooperative manner with staff and parents.
· Must have valid drivers’ license. Must have or be willing to obtain a CDL within 6 months of start date.
· DHS NetStudy clearance required
Why join the MAHUBE-OTWA family?
Be part of our team of passionate, purpose-driven colleagues who believe in our Agency values – Client Focused, Community Minded and Resourceful. Help us achieve our Mission to empower people to achieve self-sufficiency. Make a lasting impact in the fight against poverty and homelessness. Make a difference in the life of a child. Join to help us deliver tangible results that empower people and strengthen our communities.
A COMPLETED AGENCY APPLICATION IS REQUIRED as well as 2 work related letters of reference.
Complete the application on our website WWW.MAHUBE.ORG/APPLY-NOW
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org