Website MAHUBE-OTWA CAP, INC
Community Action Agency
MAHUBE-OTWA is actively recruiting a Head Start TEACHER. Seeking caring individuals, with a strong independent initiative, and experience implementing developmentally appropriate practices in early childhood development to work in our Head Start Center in Park Rapids, MN. Your workdays will be filled
with education, laughter, art, stories, hugs and so much more. Go home each day having had fun at work and feeling like you made a difference!
Eligible applicants will have a passion for educating young minds, a desire to work, and available for full time work.
Pay: $21.36 – $23.63
Schedule: Day Shift, Monday – Friday, Seasonal position with reduced hours and/or layoff in summer
Work Remotely: No
Location: Park Rapids – Toddler Room
Benefits: Health & Dental Insurance, Vision. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance,
Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, PTO and more…
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
• Associate or Bachelor Degree in Child Development, Early Childhood Education or equivalent
coursework and have experience in the early childhood field or a current Teaching License.
• Knowledge of Head Start Performance Standards and DHS licensing regulations and ability to operate center in accordance with standards.
• Must have the ability to work positively and cooperatively with children, families, and staff as well as internal and external partners.
• Must effectively manage typical and spontaneous classroom situations. Must have the ability to handle emergency situations with young children and families.
• Must honor private/confidential information.
• Must have valid drivers’ license.
• Must qualify to work with young children by completion of DHS Applicant Background Study.
Why join the MAHUBE-OTWA family?
Be part of our team of passionate, purpose-driven colleagues who believe in our Agency values – Client
Focused, Community Minded and Resourceful. Help us achieve our Mission to empower people to achieve
self-sufficiency. Make a lasting impact in the fight against poverty and homelessness. Make a difference in the
life of a child. Join to help us deliver tangible results that empower people and strengthen our communities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
A COMPLETED AGENCY APPLICATION IS REQUIRED
Complete application on our website WWW.MAHUBE.ORG/APPLY-NOW
MAHUBE-OTWA Community Action Partnership, Inc.
1125 West River Road, P.O. Box 747
Detroit Lakes, MN 56502
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org