Website Parents In Community Action, Inc.
Parents In Community Action, Inc.
Parents In Community Action, Inc. (PICA) is a private, nonprofit agency designated by the federal government to operate Head Start and Early Head Start programs in Minnesota. PICA serves over 2,600 children and families and offers a variety of programs and services.
Job Title: Advocate
Job Summary: The primary function of this position is to create and maintain relationships with families and children to identify and address their needs in the community.
· This is a full-time year round position.
· 14 paid holidays.
· 12 additional PTO days per year.
· Additional paid winter break.
· Knowledge of community resources.
· Good communication, record keeping and writing skills.
· Ability to learn how to use a Macintosh computer and the FileMaker Pro application.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Valid Driver’s License and vehicle insurance.
· Cross-cultural competence.
· Interest in working with young children and their families.
Excellent working conditions and benefit package including low cost medical insurance, paid dental/life insurance, sick/annual leave, retirement and education/training opportunities. Occasional evening and weekend work.
Apply online at www.picaheadstart.org or at 700 Humboldt Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411. AA/EOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com