Website Semcac Head Start
Head Start Director – Full Time, Rushford MN
Semcac, a Community Action Agency serving seven counties in Southeast Minnesota, is seeking a Director of the Head Start and Early Head Start programs. This position will help lead the Semcac Head Start programs and the Head Start Leadership Team to achieve goals and ensure a safe, secure, and nurturing environment for children, families and staff at nine Head Start sites (plus Home Based services). This is a year-round, full-time, salaried position.
· Bachelor’s degree in Education, Public Administration, or a Human Services related field
· Valid driver’s license
· Approved Minnesota Applicant Background Study
· Minimum three years program management experience
· Two years supervisory experience, or
· Equivalent combination of education and proven experience to satisfy above duties.
· Experience working with the Head Start programs and Early Childhood Education.
· Experience working with the Head Start or Early Childhood Education software management programs.
Semcac is an employer that provides workplace flexibility, values diversity, and provides competitive benefits, compensation, paid leave, and holiday pay.
Full job description and application materials are available at www.semcac.org or by contacting Barb Thompson, email@example.com, or 507-864-8202. Applications must be postmarked by 5/31/21. EOE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org