Website Three Rivers Community Action, Inc.
Come Grow with Us!
We are looking for an independent, reliable, hands-on person with creative energy to enhance the lives of children by creating a caring, challenging, and safe classroom environment. Reach your full potential by helping children reach theirs! (Full position description will be shared with applicants selected for in-person interviews; to request full description, call 507-316-0610.)
This is a part time position. Hours are 11:30am – 5:15pm, Monday-Friday. Eligible for 403(b) Retirement Plan with Agency match after one year.
Three Rivers Community Action, Inc. is a non-profit agency providing economic opportunities that strengthen individuals, families and communities in southeastern Minnesota.
All job offers are contingent on a reference check, as well as a Background Study and fingerprinting through the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS).
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- REQUIRED: High School Diploma (or GED equivalent) PLUS 15 college credits and 1 year experience with children under the age of 12; CDA qualifications accepted
- Prefer bilingual skills (English/Spanish)
- Able to lift and/or carry 50 pounds from floor to shoulder height frequently; reach above shoulder level; bend/stoop; squat; crawl; climb; kneel; balance; push/pull; sit on the floor; and move quickly in the event of an emergency
Online application preferred. However, a paper application form may be requested by calling 507-316-0610.
Three Rivers is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ourcareerpages.com.