Website Three Rivers Community Action
Come Grow with Us!
We are looking for an independent, reliable, hands-on person with creative energy to enhance the lives of children by creating a caring, challenging, and safe classroom environment. Reach your full potential by helping children reach theirs! (Full position description will be shared with applicants selected for in-person interviews; to request full description, call 507-316-0610.)
This is a position of 28-29 hours per week. Eligible for 403(b) Retirement Plan with Agency match after one year.
Three Rivers Community Action, Inc. is a non-profit agency providing economic opportunities that strengthen individuals, families and communities in southeastern Minnesota.
All job offers are contingent on a reference check, as well as a Background Study and fingerprinting through the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS).
- REQUIRED: Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields; and/or volunteering in a school or licensed daycare with children under the age of 12
- REQUIRED: High School Diploma (or GED equivalent) PLUS some college credits in any field; Instead of some college credit, CDA (Child Development Associate) qualifications accepted, including if you are currently working towards this but have not finished it
- Passionate about working with infants and toddlers
- Prefer bilingual skills (English/Spanish), but not required
- Able to lift and/or carry 50 pounds from floor to shoulder height frequently; reach above shoulder level; bend/stoop; squat; crawl; climb; kneel; balance; push/pull; sit on the floor; and move quickly in the event of an emergency
Online application preferred. However, a paper application form may be requested by calling 507-316-0610.
Three Rivers is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ourcareerpages.com.