Website Tri-County Community Action
Position Title: Fiscal Director
Location: Little Falls
Position Reports to Executive Director
“TCC engages the entire community to listen to and partner with low-income individuals and families to expand their opportunities to move out of economic poverty and towards prosperity.”
The Finance Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and organization of the Fiscal Department. Responsibilities include financial reporting and budgeting across multiple funding sources; 0MB and Head Start compliance; grant reporting with regards to budgets; 403B administration; property and inventory control; accounts payables and receivables; procurement policies and implementation; and cash flow analysis.
Primary Duties –
· Insures compliance with fiscal law, reporting requireme11ts and generally accepted accounting principles and practices (GAAP) by developing, implementing and coordinating accrual-based financial policies and procedures.
· Compiles and analyzes financial information and lead preparation of the annual budget process.
· Evaluates financial performance and reports results to management. Reviews proposed agency plans and programs and provides financial forecasts and recommendations to management.
· Enforces proper internal control procedures to safeguard company assets. Develops cost allocation as prescribed by Agency and maintains cost allocation system according to budget requirements.
· Works with Agency Management to create and recommend operating budgets for submission to the Board of Directors, including grant financials and amendments. Leverages financial resources to maximize organizational impact.
· Assists in the preparation of budgets prior to submission of individual program/project grant applications; works with grant lead on monitoring and reporting for monthly and closeout purposes.
· Administers, maintains and helps negotiate contracts, insurance policies and fidelity bonds.
· Leads and directs staff.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, plus a minimum of five years accounting and managerial or supervisory experience.
· Prior non-profit budgeting experience required.
· Multi funding source budgeting required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org