Website Wright County Community Action
WCCA is a private 501(c)3 corporation serving Wright County
The Site Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision and monitoring of staff and program operations at the Monticello Head Start Center. Head Start serves to help meet the individual developmental needs of children three to five years old from low-income families, working to promote children’s physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development. This is a full-time year round position.
Education and Experience
- Must have an Associate’s (AA), Bachelor’s (BA), advanced degree in Early Childhood Education, or
An associate’s, bachelors, or advanced degree and coursework equivalent to a major relating to early childhood education.
- Experience teaching preschool children.
- Experience in staff supervision.
- Experience or ability to work with groups of parents and individuals from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to establish and maintain accurate, up to date records and data tracking.
- Must have access to transportation for regular local business travel.
- Must be available for evening activities.
- Must meet Head Start and MN licensing requirements for teacher including CPR, First Aid, and Child Passenger Safety.
- Must become a certified CLASS observer within 9 months of hire.
- Must be able to utilize and operate computers in daily operations.