Eliminate Poverty - Empower Families - Engage Communities
Our Head Start Division continues to seek a motivated individual for the following position:
HOME VISITOR/FAMILY ADVOCATE – *$1000 recruitment incentive!
Coach parents to plan and implement home learning experiences for children that advance their cognitive, physical, social and emotional development. Support families in accessing necessary resources, completing program requirements, setting and achieving goals, and engaging in their child’s education.
• AA or bachelor’s or advanced degree in Early Childhood Education (official transcript required), or a degree in a related field, preferred Home-Based CDA
• Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus by first day of employment
• Valid driver’s license
• Prefer 1-year experience in Early Childhood setting
• Past Head Start experience helpful
• Skill at guiding and facilitating parent groups or willingness to learn
• Ability to build relationships, problem solve and resolve conflicts
• Excellent oral, written and computer skills for communicating and tracking work data
• Ability to determine workload priorities, meet deadlines, and to work independently as well as in a team environment
Position open until filled! Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Please note: to apply for this position, you must apply through our jobs portal at http://caplp.org/careers.html and click on VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS. Only applications submitted through this portal will be considered for this position.
* The successful candidate filling this position will receive a $1,000 Recruitment Incentive payment. The incentive will be paid as a lump sum payment upon completion of a 6-month service period with CAPLP and with a performance review rate of “fully competent”. Failure to fulfill the expectations and duties of the position shall terminate any agreed upon Recruitment Incentive and may warrant reimbursement of the incentive.
Hires based upon Background Check, Favorable Driving Record, & Background Investigation
For a complete job description and to apply, visit our web site at www.caplp.org., navigate to the “Careers” tab and then click on “VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS”. If this is the first time you have applied for a position with CAPLP, you will need to create a new Username and Password.
You may also submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources CAPLP
891 Belsly Boulevard
Moorhead, MN 56560
ALL JOBS HAVE MERIT, BUT YOUR JOB CAN HAVE MEANING
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com