Website Community Action Partnership of Ramsey and Washington Counties
Essential Functions (Not All Inclusive):
- Create and maintain record-keeping and reporting policies and procedures for processing applications, waitlists, enrollment, attendance, timelines, forms, and schedules in accordance with designated federal program requirements.
- Monitor the verification of income and eligibility qualifications of children and families.
Ensure on-going monitoring, tracking, follow-up and analysis of enrollment data, and produce regular reports for management meetings.
- Ensure full program enrollment and maintenance of a sufficient wait list.
- Develop and maintain community partnerships to better recruit and serve eligible children and families.
Ensure community needs assessment information is used to determine the program’s selection criteria, and update the criteria annually.
- Design and deliver recruitment materials and information sessions to staff, community partners, and parents on recruitment, eligibility and other topics related to enrolling in Head Start.
- Provide clear and consistent training and/or consultation, as needed, throughout the program on ERSEA standards, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in non-profit administration, education, social work, family studies, human services, project management or a related field and a minimum of 3 years of Head Start or similar experience required.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the implementation of comprehensive Head Start services and eligibility requirements preferred.
- Knowledge of Head Start Performance Standards, especially those related to ERSEA, required.
- Experience developing, implementing, and managing systems, procedures, policies, databases, and other professional documents preferred.
- Ability to effectively relate and communicate to people of varying multi-ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds.
A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation on a daily basis is required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and act appropriately in an emergency situation.
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-placement Head Start physical exam.
- CPR Certification (within 90 days of hire)
- First Aid Certification (within 90 days of hire)
Department: Head Start
Salary: $59,513 – 77,371 Annually
Schedule: M-F, 40 Hours/Week, Full Year
Community Action offers excellent benefits including generous paid time off (PTO), paid holidays (14), health, dental & life insurance, retirement, employee discount programs and more.
Community Action conducts criminal background checks at the time of hire. Some positions require additional fingerprint and photo verification. Not all backgrounds are a barrier to employment.
Posting Dates: 12/22/2021-01/05/2022
Community Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.