Website Lakes & Pines CAC
Co-Teacher in Mora Head Start Center
Lakes and Pines Head Start is seeking an enthusiastic individual to collaborate with a team to create developmentally appropriate learning experiences for children in a classroom setting.
· Be an active team member with co-workers in accomplishing program goals, objectives, and assignments.
· Role model appropriate adult/child interaction consistent with established Early Childhood Best Practices.
· Reinforce, through implementation of all aspects of the program, the role of parents as primary educators of their children.
· Offer activities/educational opportunities that provide for children’s individual achievement based on child assessment data and/or Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
· Conduct on-going assessments for each child and complete reports identifying progress toward objectives for each child and discuss with parents.
· Participate in Center activities and have fun!
This position requires an AA or BA in Early Childhood Education or an AA or BA in a related field with course work equivalent to a major relating to Early Childhood Education with experience teaching preschool children.
Lakes and Pines offers a competitive salary starting at $17.87 per hour, benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, retirement with 5% match after meeting enrollment requirements, vacation and sick leave, and 13 paid holidays per year (including one floating holiday). Work mileage reimbursement is offered at the current government rate.
For information, job description, and application contact Lakes and Pines Community Action Council, Inc., at 1700 Maple Avenue East, Mora, MN 55051-1227; (320) 679-1800 x138 or www.lakesandpines.org. All applicants are required to complete a Lakes and Pines Agency application. Reasonable accommodations made upon request. Minorities, women, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Lakes and Pines is an equal opportunity employer. Position is open until filled.
*Substitute opportunities also available – please contact Lakes and Pines for additional information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com