Website Lakes & Pines CAC
Head Start Combination Teacher in Cambridge
As a Combination Teacher you will make a difference in the lives of children and families by
· Developing and Implementing a classroom of up to 10 preschool children
· Providing classroom supervision for multiple day classroom sessions each week
· Conducting 2 parent-teacher conferences for enrolled families
· Ensuring requirements for each enrolled child are met based on the requirements set in the Head Start Program Performance Standards
· Working cooperatively with school districts to ensure requirements are met
We are excited to offer you
· Medical, dental and life insurance.
· Retirement with up to 5% match after meeting enrollment requirements.
· Vacation and sick leave.
· 13 paid holidays per year (including 1 floating holiday).
· Work mileage reimbursement at the current government rate.
· Education reimbursement opportunities for approved education plans and also many professional development opportunities.
· Associate’s degree or higher in Early Childhood Education (An Associate’s degree in a related field with coursework equivalent to a major relating to Early Childhood Education with experience teaching pre-school aged children may be considered)
· Must have ability to work with parents and children in the classroom and home environments
· Must be physically able to relate to and manage children on an individual and group basis
· Requires a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
For information, job description, and application contact Lakes and Pines C.A.C., Inc. at 1700 Maple Avenue East, Mora, MN 55051-1227; (320) 679-1800 x138 or www.lakesandpines.org. Reasonable accommodations made upon request. Minorities, women, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Lakes and Pines is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants are required to complete an agency application.
Position is open until filled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org