Website Lakes & Pines CAC
Carlton County Families need YOU
As a Head Start Family Advocate you will
· Connect with parents and provide referrals and resources to community organizations based on families’ needs.
· Support and assist parents in crisis situations.
· Be active and visible in the community by conducting outreach activities to communicate the benefits and services of Head Start to individuals and community groups in an effort to market the Program and recruit eligible families.
· Conduct home visits and facilitate parent groups at socializations.
We are excited to offer you
· Medical, dental and life insurance.
· Retirement with 5% match after meeting enrollment requirements.
· Vacation and medical leave.
· 13 paid holidays per year (including 1 floating holiday).
· Work mileage reimbursement at the current government rate.
· Education reimbursement opportunities for approved education plans and also many professional development opportunities.
High School Diploma or equivalency required. Be willing to enroll in a certificate or degree program related to social, human, or family services. Lakes and Pines provides training opportunities. Valid driver’s license required for business travel.
For information, job description, and application contact Lakes and Pines C.A.C., Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer, 1700 Maple Avenue East, Mora, MN 55051-1227; (320) 679-1800 x138 or www.lakesandpines.org. Reasonable accommodations made upon request. Minorities, women, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. All applicants are required to complete an agency application. Application deadline is December 23, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.