Website Lakes & Pines CAC
Lakes and Pines Head Start has an opening for a Professional Development Specialist
As a Professional Development Specialist you will make a difference in the lives of co-workers by:
· Assisting staff with professional development
· Participating in the implementation of professional development plans
· Providing individualized coaching and facilitating learning communities
We are excited to offer you:
· Medical, dental and life insurance
· Retirement with up to 5% match after meeting enrollment requirements
· Vacation and sick leave
· 13 paid holidays per year (including 1 floating holiday)
· Work mileage reimbursement at the current government rate
· Education reimbursement opportunities for approved education plans and also many professional development opportunities
· Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or closely related field
· Must possess knowledge in adult learning styles
· Must have the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with adults as well as children
· Must have willingness to work in classroom environments
· Must possess leadership, administrative and communication skills in order to coach staff
For information, job description, and application contact Lakes and Pines C.A.C., Inc. at 1700 Maple Avenue East, Mora, MN 55051-1227; (320) 679-1800 x138 or www.lakesandpines.org. Reasonable accommodations made upon request. Minorities, women, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Lakes and Pines is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants are required to complete an agency application.
Position is open until filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com