Lakes & Pines CAC
As the Department Administrative Assistant you will provide administrative support to the Early Childhood and Family Development Department Director by implementing and overseeing administrative systems, procedures and policies, and assists with monitoring projects.
We are excited to offer you
· $18.44 – 19.43/hour.
· Medical, dental and life insurance.
· Retirement with 5% match after meeting enrollment requirements.
· Vacation and medical leave.
· 12 paid holidays per year (including 1 floating holiday).
· Work mileage reimbursement at the current government rate.
· Education reimbursement opportunities for approved education plans and also many professional development opportunities.
Individual must possess high level of written and verbal communication skills, be flexible, highly organized, and sensitive to overall needs and issues low-income families face. Requires a High School Diploma or GED with additional training and/or experience; extensive word processing and spreadsheet software application knowledge preferred. Minimum 3 years’ business experience required. Prefer supervisory and accounting background. Position performs a variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to run the department efficiently. Applicant must be able to operate a variety of office equipment. Valid driver’s license required for business travel.
For information, job description, and application contact Lakes and Pines C.A.C., Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer, 1700 Maple Avenue East, Mora, MN 55051-1227; (320) 679-1800 x138 or www.lakesandpines.org. Reasonable accommodations made upon request. Minorities, women, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. All applicants are required to complete an agency application. Application deadline is February 24, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.