Website MAHUBE-OTWA CAP, INC
Community Action Agency
Clerical Support Head Start Health
Detroit Lakes, MN • Head Start
MAHUBE-OTWA is actively recruiting a CLERICAL SUPPORT staff for our Head Start program. Seeking an organized and detail-oriented individual with independent initiative and strong computer skills to provide administrative and clerical support to program management. Responsible for day to day organizational, billing, and communication tasks as well as projects, and partner relationships throughout the program with varying degrees of complexity including but not limited to health, education, disabilities, and family services. Assists in the maintenance of the data information management system and develops reports to support timely and accurate information for the program. Partners with Early Learning Scholarship Administrators and other Agencies on scholarship program compliance and administration. Responsible for tasks,
Pay: $20.40 – $21.16
Schedule: Day Shift, Monday – Friday, 32-40 hours per week, Full Time, Seasonal with reduced hours for approximately 2 months in summer
Work Remotely: Partially, travel within service area required
Location: Detroit Lakes, MN
Benefits: Health & Dental Insurance, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, PTO and more…
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
1. High school diploma required plus technical or vocational degree/certificate in administration or computer related field and 2 (two) to 3 (three) years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education or experience.
2. Ability to rapidly learn new tasks, follow instructions, and ensure adherence to Head Start Performance Standards and regulations, Agency policies and procedures as well as other applicable rules.
3. Strong independent initiative and ability to work effectively and efficiently with limited supervision.
4. Outstanding computer skills including working with Microsoft Office Suite, email, Internet, data entry, computer files and databases. Ability to train others on data systems.
5. Analyzes data effectively, compiles and maintains accurate records and files, and develops and prepares reports.
6. Effective and professional oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to express/exchange ideas and instructions to applicants, employees, clients, and the public. Utilizes proper grammar, spelling and punctuation and can effectively edit written letters and reports.
7. Must work well with others and have outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, understanding, and helpfulness. Ability to work and communicates effectively with people of all backgrounds.
8. Ability to handle multiple projects in a timely manner while adhering to deadlines. Detail oriented with excellent organizational and accuracy skills is essential.
9. Ability to apply common sense solutions in standardized situations.
10. Must be able to maintain privacy and strict confidentiality.
11. Valid driver’s license with ability to travel to locations within Agency service area.
DHS NetStudy background clearance required prior to hire.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.