Opportunities for people and communities
The Child Development Services Director is responsible for the effective and efficient administration of Head Start and the Birth to 3 Home Visiting Program. Responsibilities include:
- · Plan, direct, and implement Child Development Services programs
- · Ensure regulatory compliance with Head Start Performance Standards and DHS Rule 3 Child Care licensing
- · Supervise administrative staff
- · Grant writing at federal, state, and local level
- · Responsible for program budgeting, monitoring, and reporting
- · Maintain relationship with Head Start Policy Council and MVAC Board of Directors
- · Operate as part of MVAC management team responsible for planning, development, and implementation of agency policies
Bachelor’s degree required. Experience in early childhood family systems, budgeting and program management preferred. Three to five years’ experience in program and fiscal management information systems and staff supervision or equivalent combination of education and experience required. 40 hours/week. In area travel required for position.
Salary DOQ. Health insurance is offered, and benefits include paid holidays and vacation.
Apply online at www.mnvac.org & provide resume by 01/21/2022, or to:
MVAC HR, 706 N. Victory Dr., Mankato, MN.
MVAC is an EEO/AA Employer.