Website Parents In Community Action, Inc.
Parents In Community Action, Inc.
Parents In Community Action, Inc. (PICA) is a private, nonprofit agency designated by the federal government to operate Head Start and Early Head Start programs in Minnesota. PICA serves over 2,600 children and families and offers a variety of programs and services.
Job Title: Bus Driver
Job Summary: The driver is responsible for safely transporting children and their families to and from Head Start and all of its functions. To do this, a driver must maintain a vehicle, which is clean and in good working order. The driver is part of a Center Team, which delivers comprehensive child and family development services to Head Start families.
· This is a full-time, year round position.
· 14 paid holidays per year.
· 12 paid personal days per year.
· Yearly paid winter break.
· Competitive benefits.
· Must have a Class B or C license with a passenger endorsement.
· Interest in working with young children & their families.
· It is a federal requirement that all Head Start employees be vaccinated.
Excellent working conditions and benefit package including low cost medical insurance, paid dental/life insurance, sick/annual leave, retirement and education/training opportunities. Occasional evening and weekend work.
Apply online at www.picaheadstart.org or at 700 Humboldt Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411. AA/EOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com