Website Parents In Community Action, Inc.
Parents In Community Action, Inc.
Parents In Community Action, Inc. (PICA) is a private, nonprofit agency designated by the federal government to operate Head Start and Early Head Start programs in Minnesota. PICA serves over 2,600 children and families and offers a variety of programs and services.
PICA is currently seeking Early Head Start Teachers.
Job Title: EHS Head Teacher
Supervised by: Center Director /Center Supervisor
Job Summary: The EHS Teacher is responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating child development experiences for the enrolled infant/toddler children. This position operates a safe, diverse and developmentally appropriate classroom in accordance with all applicable requirements.
• This is a full-time year round position.
• 13 paid holidays.
• 12 additional PTO days per year.
• Additional paid winter break.
• Meet state and federal licensing requirements for EHS Head Start. Must have at least a CDA for infant/toddler age group or an AA degree with infant/toddler classes. BA/MA Preferred.
• Good communication, record keeping, writing and computer skills.
• Experience working in and knowledge of early childhood development.
• Ability to work with people from various ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. MUST have valid drivers license.
• Interest in working with young children and their families.
Excellent working conditions and benefit package including low cost medical insurance, paid dental/life insurance, sick/annual leave, retirement and education/training opportunities. Occasional evening and weekend work.
Apply online at www.picaheadstart.org or at 700 Humboldt Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411. AA/EOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com