Website Reach-Up/Head Start
The Board of Directors seeks an Executive Director for Reach-Up Inc., a not-for-profit, human services agency serving Benton, Sherburne, and Stearns Counties.
TYPE: Exempt, Full Time DEADLINE: October 22, 2021
Salary range starts at $73,000 including a generous benefits package
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Executive Director plans, guides, implements and oversees operation of Reach-Up Inc. and its programs. Responsible for the implementation of the vision and mission of Reach-Up Inc.
- Works in partnership with staff, Board, Policy Council, other human services agencies and State and national organization to implement effective, “high quality” programs that meet the needs of families served by Reach-Up Inc.
- Ensures implementation of standards governing Reach-Up Inc. programs and institutes methods that evaluate their effectiveness.
- Directs, supervises and evaluates management staff in the operation of agency programs to ensure quality services.
- Oversees the preparation of program budgets, financial reports and other required reports to demonstrate the appropriate and effective use of funds and provision of services.
- Oversees the preparation and submission of grant applications to ensure appropriate funding levels for agency programs.
- Provides, promotes and oversees effective communication among staff and the community, Board, Policy Council, human services agencies and state and national organizations.
- Oversees and ensures an effective Human Resources system that promotes quality staff performance.
- Provides leadership and guidance for Reach-Up Inc., its programs and staff, including implementing the strategic plan and creating a vision for the organization.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Required: Master’s Degree with 5-7 years experience in related field or Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of Leadership Experience in Head Start Organizations
COVID 19 and influenza vaccinations
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications available online at www.reachupinc.org. Cover letter, resume, and a completed job application must be received on or before October 22, 2021.