Website Three Rivers Community Action, Inc.
Overview of Teacher Responsibilities:
- Instruct children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students’ growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
(Full Position Description will be shared with applicants selected for in-person interviews; to request full description, call 507-316-0610.)
Position is 40 hours per week with excellent benefit package including health, dental, life and disability insurance; generous Paid Time Off (PTO); and 403(b) Retirement Plan with Agency match after one year.
Three Rivers Community Action, Inc. is a non-profit agency providing economic opportunities that strengthen individuals, families and communities in southeastern Minnesota.
All job offers are contingent on a reference check, as well as a Background Study and fingerprinting through the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS).
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Meet Department of Human Service Rule 3 educational requirements as qualified Teacher
- CDA qualifications accepted
- Prefer bilingual skills in English/Spanish
- Able to lift and/or carry 50 pounds from floor to shoulder height frequently
- Able to reach above shoulder level; bend/stoop; squat; crawl; climb; kneel; balance; push/pull; sit on the floor; and move quickly in the event of an emergency
Online application preferred. However, a paper application form may be requested by calling 507-316-0610.
Three Rivers is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com