Website Three Rivers Community Action, Inc.
Do you enjoy interacting with infants/toddlers in a classroom setting; using positive reinforcement and redirection; assisting children in learning; and supporting and advocating for children and families? You will assist the Teacher in implementing developmentally appropriate curriculum, assessment and activities for children and families. (Full Position Description will be shared with applicants selected for in-person interviews; to request full description, call 507-316-0610.)
This is a part time position: 20-25 hours per week, schedule will vary. Center is open 7:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Eligible for 403(b) Retirement Plan with Agency match after one year.
Three Rivers Community Action, Inc. is a non-profit agency providing economic opportunities that strengthen individuals, families and communities in southeastern Minnesota.
All job offers are contingent on a reference check, as well as a Background Study and fingerprinting through the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS).
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Meet Department of Human Service Rule 3 educational requirements as qualified Assistant Teacher
- CDA qualifications accepted
- Prefer bilingual skills in English/Spanish
- Able to lift and/or carry 50 pounds from floor to shoulder height frequently
- Able to reach above shoulder level; bend/stoop; squat; crawl; climb; kneel; balance; push/pull; sit on the floor; and move quickly in the event of an emergency.
Online application preferred. However, a paper application form may be requested by calling 507-316-0610.
Three Rivers is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ourcareerpages.com.